Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lunch with Mason

 These past few years, I have tried to keep up the tradition of taking my school kids out to lunch once a month.  With as crazy as things get around here, I find it hard to get one on one time with my older kids, especially as their schedules fill up and get busy.  So I love getting them all to myself for all of 45 minutes during their lunch break once a month.  With Mason's birthday last week, we took advantage and hit Firehouse Subs for their free birthday lunch.

We talk about friends, school, sports, girls, his testimony, church activities, etc.  And I try to throw in lots and lots of compliments so he knows how much I love and appreciate him.

And check out those braces!  He got them put on within the past month, just before Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment